Postdoctoral position at University Sorbonne Paris Nord and University of Strasbourg

I would like to advertise a postdoctoral position open at the University Sorbonne Paris Nord (2022-2023) and at the University of Strasbourg (2023-2024): ANR HighAGT: Positions . Depending on the applications, we might propose the two years in a row to the same candidate.

This position is funded by the ANR HighAGT grant: ANR HighAGT: Presentation , so we are looking for candidates working in areas of algebra, geometry, or topology related to deformation theory, homotopy theory, operads, or higher category theory. Bruno Vallette will be the mentor in Paris and I shall be the mentor in Strasbourg.

The net pay is approximately 2300 euros/month. No teaching duties will be imposed and mastery of the French language is not a requirement. As a member of the ANR HighAGT project, the candidate will have access to some travel funding.

The deadline for submitting applications is January 4th, 2022. Feel very free to contact me or Bruno Vallette if you have any question or if you are interested.

Best regards,
Vladimir Dotsenko